Griddles: GCMG-36 36" Griddle Grill
Griddles: GCMG-36 Griddle Grill, 36-Inches-Wide 90,000 BTU
This flat top grill from General is engineered for cooking on countertops. Our models are small and therefore free up valuable kitchen space. Our griddles are ideal for compact foodservice applications.
- The manually controlled three 30,000 BTU burners sit underneath the grill with ¾” thick griddle plates that heat quickly and retain heat for hours of use.
- This unit totals 90,000 BTU for even cooking.
This 36-inches-wide griddle grill is ideal for preparing:
- grilled cheese
- and other delicious dishes.
- 36 inch griddle is available in either liquid (LP) propane or natural gas (NG)
- Durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allow for long life span
- Heavy duty stainless steel full cooking depth with dual ported burners
- Field convertible from LP to NG and vice versa, electricity is not needed
- Manually controlled three (3) 30,000 BTU independent burners for total of 90,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Bottom welded, 3/4" thick griddle plate for accurate, even heat distribution
- Bottom-mounted large open drip tray for easy clean up
- Angled sidewalls and bottom plate reflect accurate heat distribution
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- Back and Side Splashes protect walls and countertops
- ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 287 LB / 130 KG
- Dimensions: 36″ W x 27.6″ D x 15.2″ H
(914mm W x 701mm D x 386mm H)
Spec, Manual, Brochure, Sales Flyer