Charbroiler Lava Rocks: GCCB-48 Char-Rock 48"
Char-Rock Broilers: GCCB-48 | General Foodservice 48-Inch-Wide Char-Rock
This 48 inches wide Lava Rock Charbroiler unit gives you the ample space needed to grill:
This large char-rock is set on a bed of stones placed above the burners to evenly distribute the heat toward the food, while the lava rocks catch the drippings to create a more flavorful smoke and dramatic flare-up.
General offers different model sizes to fit your kitchen's needs.
Shop General's Char Rock Broilers or view our Countertop Equipment section for similar items
- The 48 inch lava rock charbroiler is available in either liquid propane (LP) or natural gas (NG)
- Moreover, the durable stainless steel body construction is easy to maintain and allow for long life span
- Also, the unit is reversible, since it has heavy duty cast iron grilling grates (different grill marks on each side)
- This model is field convertible from Liquid Propane to Natural Gas and vice versa, meaning that electricity is not needed
- Additionally, the grates are in individual sections and designed to be tilted for different heating levels
- Manually controlled two (2) 35,000 BTU independent burners for total of 70,000 BTU's
- Large burner control dials
- Furthermore, Lava Rock Kit and Holding Rack accessory included
- Bottom-mounted drip tray for easy clean up
- Angled sidewalls and bottom plate reflect accurate heat distribution
- Easily monitored gas valve and continuous pilot provide simple, reliable regulation of the gas burner
- Adjustable stainless steel feet for stability
- Back and Side Splashes protect walls and countertops
- ETL approved, units meet all required gas cooking appliance safety standards, codes, and performance regulations
- Shipping Weight: 314 LB
- Dimensions: 48”W x 27.6”D x 15.2”H
(1219mm W x 701mm D x 386mm H)
Spec, Manual, Brochure, Sales Flyer