To insure your warranty claim is processed quickly, please submit a complete Warranty Claim Form, with a copy of your company's Service Ticket/Service Invoice attached. Also, if parts were replaced as part of your warranty claim, attach a Material Return Tag to the failed part and return it per the instructions on the tag. Please do not return low-cost parts; such as broken springs, pins, screws and other hardware.
If you have any question, please let us know
Click below if you need a copy of the Warranty Claim Form or Return Material Tag:
MICROWAVES GEW1000D and GEW1000E: GENERAL Limited Warranty
One (1) Year Repair or ReplacementGENERAL warrants to the original purchaser of the GEW1000D and the GEW1000E and all parts thereof to be free from defects in material and workmanship while under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the date of installation. (Warranty registration must be completed and received within 10 days of installation for warranty activation.) GENERAL’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the repair or at the sole discretion of The Legacy Companies management, the replacement of the microwave. In the event of a failure please contact The Legacy Companies Technical Service department at 1-877-368-2797 for diagnosis and instructions for a replacement unit to be sent. GENERAL will not be held responsible for spoilage of products, loss of sales or consequential damages. In the event a replacement unit is to be supplied will cover all costs to replace the defective product including associated shipping costs to deliver a new or a refurbished microwave to the customer after satisfactory evaluation of the original unit by an authorized LSW&P service agent. Uncrating, setup and any startup costs will be the responsibility of the customer. Other conditions and limitations may apply and can be found on the back of this warranty registration card.
MIXERS: GENERAL Limited Warranty
All claims for GENERAL Mixer’s must be made directly through the Legacy Service Warranty & Parts. All claims should include; model and serial number, proof of purchase, date of installation, authorized GENERAL dealer, and all pertinent information supporting the existence of the alleged defect.
GENERAL’s sole obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the Mixer subject to the additional limitations below. The warranty neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume obligations other than those expressly covered by this warranty.
* NO CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: GENERAL will not be held responsible for economic loss or special, indirect or consequential damage including without limitation; losses or damages arising from food or product spoilage.
* WARRANTY IS NOT TRANSFERABLE: This warranty is not assignable and applies only to the original purchaser to whom the GENERAL unit was delivered. Any such assignment or transfer shall void the warranties herein made and shall void all warranties express or implied, including any warranty of
merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
* IMPROPER USAGE: GENERAL assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from improper usage or installation or failure to clean and/or maintain the product as set forth in the warranty packet provided with the unit.
* CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES: GENERAL is not responsible for the repair or replacement of any parts that The Legacy Companies or its authorized servicer determines have been subjected after the date of manufacture to alteration, neglect, abuse, misuse, accident, damage during transit or installation, fire, flood, or Acts of God.
* IMPROPER ELECTRICAL CONNECTIONS: GENERAL is not responsible for the repair or replacement of failed or damaged components resulting from electrical power failure, the use of extension cords, low voltage or voltage drops to the unit.
* NO IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE: There are no other warranties statutory, expressed or implied except the one (1) year repair or replacement. This warranty is exclusive and in lieu of all other warranties including implied and merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. There are no other warranties which extend the description on the face hereof.
* OUTSIDE UNITED STATES: This warranty does not apply to, and GENERAL is not responsible for any warranty claims made on products sold or used outside of North America or any territories of the United States.
All claims made under this Warranty must first be submitted within 1 year of the date of service to The Legacy Companies. Warranty claim must include the original service bill and information about the model and serial number, date of purchase, date of installation and customer identification. Warranty claims may be made to the Factory only after the above-described procedure has been followed.